ST10 Information
  • |OPERATIONAL STATUS| Completing Field Exercises in preparation for deployment to Ukraine.
  • |PROMOTIONS| Ramirez to LTJG, Anderson to SOC.
  • |GENERAL| Winter Standown taking place Friday, December 21st 2359 - Friday January 4th 2359. All personnel are released from duties, expect delays in normal unit functions.
  • |SERVER STATUS| All services running normally.
  • |RECRUITMENT| SEAL - OPEN, Pilot - OPEN.

SO2 Blue

SEAL Team 10
  • Content count

• Donations

$0.00 
  • Last visited

1 Follower

About SO2 Blue

• Birthday 08/21/1984

Recent Profile Visitors

150 profile views
  1. [ACCEPTED] Scott Unit Application

Mr. Scott, Thank you for your interest in the SEAL Team 10 Realism Unit . Your application has been ACCEPTED and you will be moved along in the process so you can conduct initial training. Once again, welcome aboard! Respectfully, SO2 Blue Recruiting Office SEAL Team 10 **TS Interview Completed 29NOV2018** *Welcome Aboard PM Sent* *N-1 Processed 29NOV2018*
  2. [ACCEPTED] Scott Unit Application

Mr. Scott, Thank you for your interest in the SEAL Team 10 Realism Unit. Before we can move forward with your application I will need the following from you **TeamSpeak Interview If you have any questions about what I need please send me a personal message on the forums or ask on teamspeak and I will be happy to assist you. Once again, thank you for your interest in our unit and hope to welcome you aboard soon. Respectfully, SO2 Blue Recruiting Office SEAL Team 10
  3. Mr. Kunihira, Thank you for your interest in SEAL Team 10 Realism Unit. We regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED. We request that you reapply no sooner than 30 days from today’s date. If you feel this decision was made in error please contact a recruiter by private message and they may be able to provide greater detail for your denial. Once again, thank you for your interest in our unit. We wish you luck. Respectfully, SO2 Blue Recruiting Office SEAL Team 10
  4. Mr. McMarvin, Thank you for your interest in the SEAL Team 10 Realism Unit. Before we can move forward with your application I will need the following from you **TeamSpeak Interview** If you have any questions about what I need please send me a personal message on the forums or ask on teamspeak and I will be happy to assist you. Once again, thank you for your interest in our unit and hope to welcome you aboard soon. Respectfully, SO2 Blue Recruiting Office SEAL Team 10
  5. *N-1 Processed 18Nov2018*
  6. Mr. Mathews, Thank you for your interest in the SEAL Team 10 Realism Unit . Your application has been ACCEPTED and you will be moved along in the process so you can conduct initial training. Once again, welcome aboard! Respectfully, SO2 Blue Recruiting Office SEAL Team 10 **TS Interview Completed 18Nov2018**
  7. Mr. Sullivan, Thank you for your interest in the SEAL Team 10 Realism Unit . Your application has been ACCEPTED and you will be moved along in the process so you can conduct initial training. Once again, welcome aboard! Respectfully, SO2 Blue Recruiting Office SEAL Team 10 **TS Completed 15Nov2018** **Welcome Aboard PM Sent** **N-1 Processed 15Nov2018**
  8. Mr. Oxford, Thank you for your interest in the SEAL Team 10 Realism Unit . Your application has been ACCEPTED and you will be moved along in the process so you can conduct initial training. Once again, welcome aboard! Respectfully, SO2 Blue Recruiting Office SEAL Team 10 **TS Interview 15Nov2018** **N-1 Processed 15Nov2018**
  9. Mr. Oxford, Thank you for your interest in the SEAL Team 10 Realism Unit. Before we can move forward with your application I will need the following from you **Correct Arma 3 PID** **Teamspeak Interview** If you have any questions about what I need please send me a personal message on the forums or ask on teamspeak and I will be happy to assist you. Once again, thank you for your interest in our unit and hope to welcome you aboard soon. Respectfully, SO2 Blue Recruiting Office SEAL Team 10
  10. [ACCEPTED]Morrison Unit Application

Mr. Morrison, Thank you for your interest in the SEAL Team 10 Realism Unit . Your application has been ACCEPTED and you will be moved along in the process so you can conduct initial training. Once again, welcome aboard! Respectfully, SO2 Blue Recruiting Office SEAL Team 10 **TS Interview completed 12NOV2018** **Welcome Aboard PM Sent**
  11. Mr. K. Smith, Thank you for your interest in the SEAL Team 10 Realism Unit . Your application has been ACCEPTED and you will be moved along in the process so you can conduct initial training. Once again, welcome aboard! TS Interview Completed 10/Nov/18 Welcome Aboard PM Sent Respectfully, SO2 Blue Recruiting Office SEAL Team 10
  12. Mr. Baker, Thank you for your interest in the Joint Aviation Command side of the SEAL Team 10 Realism Unit. Your application has been ACCEPTED and you will be moved along in the process, so you can conduct initial training. Once again, welcome aboard! Respectfully, SO2 Blue Recruiting Office Special Operations Squadron 1 *TS Interview Completed 5/11/2018* *Welcome Aboard PM Sent*
  13. Mr. Baker, Thank you for your interest in the SEAL Team 10 Realism Unit. Before we can move forward with your application I will need the following from you **TS Interview** If you have any questions about what I need please send me a personal message on the forums or ask on teamspeak and I will be happy to assist you. Once again, thank you for your interest in our unit and hope to welcome you aboard soon. Respectfully, SO2 Blue Recruiting Office SEAL Team 10
  14. Mr. Hoff, Thank you for your interest in the SEAL Team 10 Realism Unit. Before we can move forward with your application I will need the following from you **TS Interview Needed** If you have any questions about what I need please send me a personal message on the forums or ask on teamspeak and I will be happy to assist you. Once again, thank you for your interest in our unit and hope to welcome you aboard soon. Respectfully, SO2 Blue Recruiting Office SEAL Team 10
  15. Teamspeak group identitied lost

I had that same issue after I got the newer/update teamspeak and just needed to be re tagged

SEAL Team 10 © 2017-2018, Created by J-1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy