ST10 Information
  • |OPERATIONAL STATUS| Completing Training Exercises prior to deployment to Venezuela.
  • |PROMOTIONS| Blue to SOC.
  • |GENERAL| None.
  • |SERVER STATUS| All services operational.
  • |RECRUITMENT| SEAL - OPEN, Pilot - OPEN.

SOC Blue

SEAL Team 10
  • Content count

• Donations

$0.00 
  • Last visited

3 Followers

About SOC Blue

• Birthday 08/21/1984

Recent Profile Visitors

351 profile views
  1. [ACCEPTED] Russ Unit Application

Mr. Russ, Thank you for your interest in the SEAL Team 10 Realism Unit . Your application has been ACCEPTED and you will be moved along in the process so you can conduct initial training. Once again, welcome aboard! Respectfully, SO1 Blue Recruiting Office SEAL Team 10 **Completed Interview 15APR2019 **Welcome Aboard PM Sent **N-1 Processed 15APR2019**
  2. [ACCEPTED] Russ Unit Application

Just look on TS for someone with an N-1 tag
  3. [ACCEPTED] Russ Unit Application

On TS now if ava. for Interview
  4. Mr. Edwards, Thank you for your interest in the SEAL Team 10 Realism Unit . Your application has been ACCEPTED and you will be moved along in the process so you can conduct initial training. Once again, welcome aboard! **TS Interview Completed **PM Sent Respectfully, SO1 Blue Recruiting Office SEAL Team 10
  5. Mr. Sapper, Thank you for your interest in the SEAL Team 10 Realism Unit . Your application has been ACCEPTED and you will be moved along in the process so you can conduct initial training. Once again, welcome aboard! Respectfully, SO1 Blue Recruiting Office SEAL Team 10 **TS Interview Completed **Welcome Aboard PM Sent
  6. [ACCEPTED] Nailer Unit Application

Mr. George, Thank you for your interest in the SEAL Team 10 Realism Unit . Your application has been ACCEPTED and you will be moved along in the process so you can conduct initial training. Once again, welcome aboard! Respectfully, SO1 Blue Recruiting Office SEAL Team 10 **TS Interview Complete **Welcome Aboard PM Sent
  7. [ACCEPTED] Nailer Unit Application

Mr. George, Thank you for your interest in the SEAL Team 10 Realism Unit. Before we can move forward with your application I will need the following from you **TS Interview If you have any questions about what I need please send me a personal message on the forums or ask on teamspeak and I will be happy to assist you. Once again, thank you for your interest in our unit and hope to welcome you aboard soon. Respectfully, SO1 Blue Recruiting Office SEAL Team 10
  8. Mr. Murphy, Thank you for your interest in the SEAL Team 10 Realism Unit . Your application has been ACCEPTED and you will be moved along in the process so you can conduct initial training. Once again, welcome aboard! *TS Interview Completed* *Welcome PM sent* Respectfully, SO1 Blue Recruiting Office SEAL Team 10
  9. Mr. Hartly, Thank you for your interest in the SEAL Team 10 Realism Unit . Your application has been ACCEPTED and you will be moved along in the process so you can conduct initial training. Once again, welcome aboard! *TS Interview Completed 28Feb2019* Respectfully, SO1 Blue Recruiting Office SEAL Team 10
  10. Mr. Wild, Thank you for your interest in the SEAL Team 10 Realism Unit. Before we can move forward with your application I will need the following from you *TS Interview If you have any questions about what I need please send me a personal message on the forums or ask on teamspeak and I will be happy to assist you. Once again, thank you for your interest in our unit and hope to welcome you aboard soon. Respectfully, SO1 Blue Recruiting Office SEAL Team 10
  11. Mr. Hartly, Thank you for your interest in the SEAL Team 10 Realism Unit. Before we can move forward with your application I will need the following from you *TS Interview If you have any questions about what I need please send me a personal message on the forums or ask on teamspeak and I will be happy to assist you. Once again, thank you for your interest in our unit and hope to welcome you aboard soon. Respectfully, SO1 Blue Recruiting Office SEAL Team 10
  12. Mr. Williams, Thank you for your interest in the SEAL Team 10 Realism Unit . Your application has been ACCEPTED and you will be moved along in the process so you can conduct initial training. Once again, welcome aboard! Respectfully, SO1 Blue Recruiting Office SEAL Team 10 *CS Interview Completed* **N-1 Processed 04Feb2019** *Welcome Aboard Sent*
  13. Mr. Williams , Thank you for your interest in the SEAL Team 10 Realism Unit. Before we can move forward with your application I will need the following from you CS Interview If you have any questions about what I need please send me a personal message on the forums or ask on teamspeak and I will be happy to assist you. Once again, thank you for your interest in our unit and hope to welcome you aboard soon. Respectfully, SO1 Blue Recruiting Office SEAL Team 10
  14. Mr. Rhodes, Thank you for your interest in the SEAL Team 10 Realism Unit . Your application has been ACCEPTED and you will be moved along in the process so you can conduct initial training. Once again, welcome aboard! Respectfully, SO1 Blue Recruiting Office SEAL Team 10 **TeamSpeak Interview Completed 20JAN2019** **Welcome Aboard PM Sent** **N-1 Processed 20JAN2019**
  15. Mr. Rhodes, Thank you for your interest in the SEAL Team 10 Realism Unit. Before we can move forward with your application I will need the following from you **TeamSpeak Interview If you have any questions about what I need please send me a personal message on the forums or ask on teamspeak and I will be happy to assist you. Once again, thank you for your interest in our unit and hope to welcome you aboard soon. Respectfully, SO1 Blue Recruiting Office SEAL Team 10

SEAL Team 10 © 2017-2018, Created by J-1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy