ST10 Information
  • |OPERATIONAL STATUS| Completing Field Training Exercises prior to 2020 European deployment.
  • |PROMOTIONS| Wilson to SO3.
  • |GENERAL| ST10 & 5thSFG Joint Operation, Saturday 7 December 2019.
  • |SERVER STATUS|All services running normally.
  • |RECRUITMENT| SEAL - OPEN, Aviator - DIVERSON.

SO2 Mora

SEAL Team 10
  • Content Count

• Donations

$0.00 
  • Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. @LT Noble I reinstalled Arma3sync in a different drive and now everything seems to be working. I think the problem has been resolved. Thank you for trying to help though!
  2. @LT Noblethat time works for me. I will talk to you tomorrow then. thanks!
  3. @LT Noble I do have teamviewer, at what time would it be best to schedule with you tomorrow? I will be back home around 4 pm MCT, so I can do any time after that. Let me know. Thanks!
  4. Hi everyone, I have been having issues with Arma3sync. I have tried to follow the steps to download the mods, and regardless of that nothing seems to work. there are several issues occurring. The first is that after the mods are downloaded and I try to close the SEAL team 10 mod pack tab, I get an error telling me that mods are still being checked even though it says that the check for addons is finished, so I am not able to close the tab. Then when going on the addons tab I click the button to generate the mods from the modpack but nothing happens so my available addons and addon groups section remain empty. Also when clicking the start game button, the game does not start. I have tried just about everything but have had no luck. To give some extra details, I have downloaded the mods to the same directory in which all of the Arma files are in. Last night, SO1 Blue tried to help me and we spent over an hour trying to fix the problem but we had no luck. If anyone has any idea how to fix this issue any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
  5. First Name? Andres Last Name? Mora How old are you? 25 What is your ARMA III PID? 76561198062035740 What unit are you applying too? SEAL Team 10 What entry level NEC/NOBC do you desire? 5301 UDT/SEAL Candidate Do you understand that NECs/NOBCs are selected at the end of your training pipeline? You may not get the desired NEC/MOS you want until an opening becomes available. Do you understand this? Yes Are you currently a member of a ArmA unit? No I am not. Why do you want to join your requested unit? I am looking for an online unit to be a part of and to play in realistic military scenarios, in particular SEAL mission simulations. I have played ARMA for a few years now but have dedicated most of my time to creating missions and playing with some friends, though thy play mostly for fun. I would like to also be part of a unit that takes playing the game seriously and has a dedicated time for playing such as this unit. How did you hear about us? Youtube What other units have you been apart of? I have not been a part of any other units. Do you understand that the training pipeline will require you to be proactive and sign up for a time? Yes

SEAL Team 10 © 2017-2018, Created by N-1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy