ST10 Information
  • |OPERATIONAL STATUS| Completing Field Exercises in preparation for deployment to Ukraine.
  • |PROMOTIONS| Ramirez to LTJG, Anderson to SOC.
  • |GENERAL| Winter Standown taking place Friday, December 21st 2359 - Friday January 4th 2359. All personnel are released from duties, expect delays in normal unit functions.
  • |SERVER STATUS| All services running normally.
  • |RECRUITMENT| SEAL - OPEN, Pilot - OPEN.
Sign in to follow this  
SN Scott

CBA Mismatch

I'm getting the same error messages on both the public and training servers.  I have no steam mods subscribed, my workshop is cleaned out and the only mods that I have are from the ST10 repository.  The repository gives me CBA 3.8.0 but the server says I need at least 3.9.0.  Any ideas?

WPs7ViS.jpg

Yes, this is a result of the recent ACE update, it's an issue on our end I will get sorted tomorrow by noon.  Thanks for bringing it to our attention! 

I'm having a different issue now.  I keep getting kicked back to the role selection screen with the following error.  This was on the training server.  I don't think the public server is up.  The server appears to be running Arma 3 1.84 so I'm still on the legacy 1.84 version.

6J3cKl1.jpg

I am getting a similar issue, except I was not even able to get to the role selection screen last night, I deleted all my mods and they are installing for me to attempt later today, in the server selection on the bottom right of my screen where you will get the green and red bubbles with the mods, all my DLC's were red and my CBA was also red as of last night.  I am not sure if this helps with additional information for you @LT Noble

2 minutes ago, SOC Anderson said:

I am getting a similar issue, except I was not even able to get to the role selection screen last night, I deleted all my mods and they are installing for me to attempt later today, in the server selection on the bottom right of my screen where you will get the green and red bubbles with the mods, all my DLC's were red and my CBA was also red as of last night.  I am not sure if this helps with additional information for you @LT Noble

Ditto

issue is resolved, I did just update our servers to 1.88, since the Arma3 copy had to be updated as well, I tested the servers and all is running