ST10 Information
  • |OPERATIONAL STATUS| Completing Field Exercises in preparation for deployment to Ukraine.
  • |PROMOTIONS| Ramirez to LTJG, Anderson to SOC.
  • |GENERAL| Winter Standown taking place Friday, December 21st 2359 - Friday January 4th 2359. All personnel are released from duties, expect delays in normal unit functions.
  • |SERVER STATUS| All services running normally.
  • |RECRUITMENT| SEAL - OPEN, Pilot - OPEN.
LT Noble

Joint Operation Husky

CANCELLED DUE TO TIME CONFLICTION WITH MAIN OPERATION TIME. WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MID DAY NOT 2000EST.

PLEASE BE ON FOR NORMAL OPERATIONS OF ST10

sorry may i ask which of the many IRON FRONT mods are used? i was looking at the ARMA 3 WORKSHOP and there are so many,

couls some one please be so nice and post a link or a more clear discription on that.

Thanks very much in advance.

Solo

sorry may i ask which of the many IRON FRONT mods are used? i was looking at the ARMA 3 WORKSHOP and there are so many,

couls some one please be so nice and post a link or a more clear discription on that.

Thanks very much in advance.

Solo

I will be making a post with some more details by Sunday.

Guest TSgt Miller

will this take place earlier in the day before our usual Sunday operations?

Guest DiMaggio

Don't post sign me up... Sign up on the thread...

Guest J. Shaw (2/5 SFG)

hey guys i have a question OPROD says 1900CST, i imagen thats the time the Joint Op will start ?? is that 2000EST?? or what would that be on EST, so i can adjust my time here in the Philippines and will not show up an hour late or so. 

Sorry for asking but i am not so familiar with your CST or EST time stuff.

Guest Maj (Ret) Farley

Read the update. ^^^^

Guest TSgt Miller

Why dont we alternate it, just make it a Seal team 10 operation and just push the time up sovit wont conflict with our normal operations? Avoids the loss of cancelled time "down range"

Guest Maj (Ret) Farley

It is too late to do this and we were in the understanding that this would not affect our standard operating times. We can not tell everyone to show up 2 hours late for a main campaign, and vise versa we can't get the joint op pushed back because apparently they have had this time in mind for the couple months its been talked, and never said anything. We were under the impression that this event would take place before our campaign and allow our members to partake in both experiences. It sucks but we as a unit can host our own mission. We had 18 people sign up on that roster and there were only something like 42 slots, I am sure we can muster more up for our own unit one if we decide to do one in house.

I was considering taking that gauntlet if I make it to Reno in time.  I have a few emergency action missions waiting in the queue and have had no time to push them.

So it's  not possible that the ones who got a slot to do this joint operation and the rest of ST10 do the op we have going? I mean just in real life seal team they have more then one unit out and do different ops? Correct me if I am wrong

Guest TSgt Miller

That would be nice to see, its a shame that husly was cancelled.